BIMobject sucht BIM Sales Engineer (m/w) in München
At BIMobject we work worldwide in close cooperation with our customers, the building product manufacturers to develop and maintain digital replicas of their products, as BIM objects.We are growing extremely fast and we now need to expand our Technical Sales department with more staff.
This position is based at our organization in Munich, Germany.
We are looking for a talented, self motivated, energetic Technical sales person with knowledge in IT for the Construction Industry (BIM/CAD) and Web. If you are knowledgable in Architecture, building design or construction it is a plus. We are looking for real talent and people who are ready to go the extra mile. We are a young, dynamic and global organization, where there is a no limit and with a ”nothing is impossible” attitude.
The work consists of working in sales as well as in projects together with the team in Germany. In Technical Sales you will assist in the maintenance and upkeep of web product pages, add and check product information as well as control the 3D content in various BIM/CAD systems like ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit, 3ds MAX, Sketchup and other similar applications.
In addition, you will be responsible for the pre- and post Sales Support for our German customers. This will include training them on how to utilize the system as well as assisting them if any issues or questions should arise.
You will work in salesforce and report back to the HQ on a regular basis.
- Work with direct sales to material and building product manufacturers in the building industry. Sales prospecting and recruitment for new customers
- Quality assurance, test and upload of 3D CAD content in various systems
- Build content for PoC to manufacturers in the AEC industry, assisting the sales unit
- Support our German customers in development issues and questions reg. the web based Platform
- Manage and maintain product data and information on the portal
- Be open-minded to the challenge and share the corporate values of BIMobject AB
- Extensive experience in direct sales either within IT, software or in selling products and services in the building industry
- Experience with CAD/BIM software for the construction industry.
- Basic experience in software packages like Photoshop and web applications
- Good content management skills with a willingness to learn
- Must have high energy and self motivated as self-sufficient contributor
- Achievement oriented and ready for a challenge.
- Language: German and English- Excellent in both writing and speaking form. All or any other languages are a plus and very welcome
- Must be willing to travel in central Europe
- An interest in design, interior, architecture, building design and construction is plus
BIMobjects mission is to assist our customers, the product manufacturers in the AEC field to be visible and get selected by creating high quality easy accessible objects for the BIM process. This way generating more business to our customers in a way that can be measured.
We provide software tools, web solutions and services to assist our customers in the creation, conversion and publishing of BIM objects on the web and create a straight path to the users of any BIM software.
BIMobject AB are neutral, innovative and will always strive for excellence in providing cost effective marketing and sales solutions to the manufacturers.
Join our movement by adding your products to the BIMobject cloud, all searchable so your customers can find your products and use them for BIM. - Products integrates with the design process, get your products specified.
The objects are viewable and visible on the web and can be downloadable for any BIM software and be used by the Architect or Engineer throughout the whole design, documentation and construction process.
Bewerbungen richten Sie bitte per E-Mail in English an Anna Jonsson, anna(at)bimobject.com
BIMobject Deutschland GmbH
Herr Dipl.Ing. Johannes Reischböck
81829 München, Germany
- CAD-Solutions sucht Mitarbeiter/in für Training und Support
- CAD-Solutions wird BIMobject® Business Partner für digitale Bauobjekte
- BIMobject: Christbaum für CAD-Projekte zum kostenlosen Download
- Munich Serie von ClassiCon als BIMobjects für CAD-Anwender verfügbar
- Auslobung: „Flow / Space“ - BIMobject Competition 2015